As a Preferred Member, You Will Benefit From:
- Tennis/Croquet/Swimming Pool/Club House/bocce ball and more!
- Dining privileges at the Collier Inn
- Favored rates to all Useppa Island Lodging and Marina facilities
- The ability to bring and/or refer guests to the island for day and overnight privileges
- Full charge privileges on your personal membership account with monthly billing
- Periodic Useppa Island Club publications and eblasts announcing special events
- Meeting & lodging facilities on the island for group conferences and annual meetings
- Future upgrade to Resident Membership will be locked in at the rate in effect at the time of your Preferred Membership acceptance.
Membership Information: A Preferred Membership is available to any qualified candidate, subject to Board of Governor’s approval. A Preferred Membership allows the Member, their spouse and unmarried children living in household under the age of 21 to enjoy the island as members.
- One-time initiation fee of $3,000 at sign-up
- Current monthly dues of $156.64 are subject to annual adjustments
- There is a 6% state sales tax on all fees
- We do not have “minimums” at Useppa Island Club
To request a membership application, or to submit a completed application to the Useppa Island Membership Director, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about Useppa Island membership you’re welcome to email the Membership Director or call 239-283-4227.